Changing merchandising, improving bottom lines
Shipping and Handling
- The sale is considered complete at the seller’s shipping dock, and thus the individual or organization buying the goods is responsible for freight costs/liability.
- Do not sign for the shipment until you have thoroughly inspected the shipment for any damage and the delivery person notes the damage on the freight bill. Set the shipment aside and UNPACKED and call the freight carrier immediately and request an inspection so you can start the damage claim process with the carrier.
- Concealed damage – If you come across damaged while unpacking your shipment save all packaging and call the delivery carrier immediately.
- Shipper is not responsible for damaged shipments
- Please note product pictures may NOT reflect the exact product so PLEASE read the product written description.
- All sizes and weights are based on U.S measurements (lbs., feet, inches & etc.)
- Bradley Industries reserves the right to make changes in design or to make additions to or improvements in its products without imposing any obligation to install them on products previously purchased or manufactured.
Minimum Order Charge
- Bradley Industries does not have a minimum order charge at this point but we reserve the right to charge in the future a small order fee of $5.00 for all orders below $50.00 excluding shipping or taxes.
- All orders will be charged sales tax
- Please contact customer service department 800-345-3452 for a return authorization number. This number will help speed up the return once it gets back to us and to make sure your account gets credited correctly.
- All returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee and all return freight charges must be pre-paid. All returns must be in acceptable resale condition and determined by the seller. Any returned products that are damaged will NOT be credited to your account.
- Custom designs, special orders or modified products cannot be accepted for return.